FSR I - Featerville
Compensation: $74,860.00 - $163,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
* Sells and cross-sells insurance products to new and existing Customers.
* Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
* Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
* Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer experience and ensure that the Customer's financial needs are met.
* Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
* Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency.
* Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from management.
* Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act as an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products & services and acting as wealth referral champion within the Store. The Financial Services Representative I (FSR) is required to maintain active registration with State Life & Health Insurance licensing. The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act in a dual role as FSR and Customer Service Representative and are the primary contact and resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing Customers.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* 1-2 Years of related experience.
* Knowledge of retail banking products and services.
* Sales ability.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Customer Services Representative experience helpful.
* Developing knowledge of retail investment industry.
* Relationship building skills.
* Self-directed, with developing ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals.
* Good time management skills.
* PC skills.
* Life and Health Insurance required within 3 months of employment. Eligible to take licensing maximum of 3 times.
Associated topics: audit, auto, collection, collector, commission, debt, financial, mortgage loan, overdue, pay
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...