A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Senior Manager, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
5 year(s) in progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in security architecture as applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities including the following areas:
- Contributing new intellectual capital through deep specialization in a subject matter area or technical domain within Security Architecture;
- Translating pillar strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
- Influencing both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within Security Architecture;
- Managing efforts within the Security Architecture space; and,
- Building and maintaining large-scale, multi-part programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
- Mapping long term business requirements to security architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.;
- Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
- Engineering experience with enterprise security technology;
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and,
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
Loading some great jobs for you...