Works with more experienced Private Client Advisors in generating new sales through client acquisition and expansion of existing clients by providing Wealth Management solutions to individuals, business owners and families.Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:Supervisory/Managerial Responsibilities:Education and Experience Required:
- Generate new sales revenue through client acquisition and expansion of existing clients.
- Work closely with Private Client Advisors, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors and Fiduciary Advisors to assess client's current financial situation, goals and objectives to determine solutions through the financial planning process.
- Assist the Private Client Advisor in prioritizing short term and long-term needs of the client.
- Recommend ideas, suggestions and alternative Wealth solutions by utilizing a team of specialists if applicable.
- Implement and deliver specific solutions.
- Manage and review the relationship on an ongoing basis to ensure client goals and objectives are achieved.
- Cultivate and retain complex relationships with a base of clients, serving as primary support contact for services used by clients.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 years' investment, trust or fiduciary experience working with high net worth clients, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 1 years' investment, trust or fiduciary experience working with high net worth clientsEducation and Experience Preferred:
MBA (Master's degree in Business Administration) or JD (Juris Doctor)
CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and/or CTFA (Certified Trust & Financial Advisor) certificationPhysical Requirements:
Associated topics: banking product, banking service, banking solution, counselor, loan originator, loan servicing officer, loan underwriter, mortgage loan originator, mortgage originator, mortgage servicing officer