Office Manager/ Financial Administrator
Compensation: $97,815.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
#### Position Description:
Overall purpose of the job
Our Office Manager is the person that represents Lenovo in our Amsterdam
office on a daily basis towards employees, customers and guests. You will
organize and coordinate all of the administrative activities that facilitate
the smooth running of a professional office environment and Accounts Payable.
In this position you will also act as focal point for day-to-day office
activities related to administration and our companies back office. You will
be responsible for the relationship with the landlord and facility management,
as well as ensuring IT equipment for new employees and car fleet management.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manages the purchase order process, pension administration,
accounts payable and accurately administers the invoicing process
- Manages Lenovos complete digital and physical filings system
- Define procedures for record retention
- Host for quests and staff
- Manages incoming and outgoing (registered) mail and couriers
- Coordinates, monitors and controls parking activities
- Orders and maintains office furniture, stationary, food and beverages and
- Administers Lenovos compulsory statistics reporting (CBS, DNB)
- Indirectly manages the third party facility services providers and cleaning
- Focal point for environmental affairs, utilities services and real estate
- Acts as the process gatekeeper to ensures effective on-boarding of new
employees in close cooperation with HR and hiring manager
- Other relevant duties/projects management may require, for instance
organizing team meetings, Xmas gifts, lunches etc.
#### Position Requirements:
- Education on MBO plus / HBO level
- Fluency in Dutch and English written and spoken (additional languages an
- Customer centricity
- Previous experience in office management and financial administration
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering
- Customer focused and self-confident independent worker
- Expert MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Skills / Personal traits
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, with very effective organization skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills
- Pro-active way of working
- Cultural awareness, organization sensitivity with leadership abilities
Additional information: Full time office based position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Loading some great jobs for you...