- Kforce Inc.
- $110,070.00 -166,700.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
101 Auburn St
A Kforce client is world class global ($10B+ revenues) organization seeking a Senior Manager of Finance in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA). Summary:The Senior Manager of Finance will report directly to the Director of Commercial Finance and play a key role supporting the FP&A and Accounting functions of the business unit. This is a leadership that will be responsible for leading the finance functions of the division. In addition to oversight to corporate planning and forecasting, the Senior Manager of Finance will business partner with unit heads towards implementing operational plans and improving future business performance. Candidate's coming out of large global companies or with Big 4 public accounting backgrounds, are highly desirable for the role. Excellent compensation package which includes bonus and equity incentives. Responsibilities:
- Partner with multiple levels of the organization including Sr. Leadership on the assessment and measurement of business performance; and creation and development of operational business enhancements, to help move the business forward
- Lead the budgeting process and oversight of budget operations and analysis of staff
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Responsible for overseeing accounting close and supporting SEC filings
- Create new and maintain existing long-term financial projection models
- Develops policies and procedures for financial planning and ensure operations are efficient and effective
- Coordinate with the IS team to drive system changes and necessary operational improvements
- An MBA/CPA or strong academic background is preferred
- 7-10 years of Corporate or Divisional FP/A (or Big 4 Public Accounting) experience
- Experience with budgeting / forecasting, complex financial modeling, and accounting foundation
- Executive presence and presentation skills
- Experience with large ERP software
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief financial officer, controller, general operations manager, manage, operation, organizational culture, senior director, staff, supervise, supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...