- Kforce Inc.
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
101 Auburn St
Kforce has a client that is seeking an IT R&D Business Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA). Our client is seeking a very strong Techno-Functional Business Analyst, any experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry and specifically Research & Development would be a huge plus. Essential Duties:
- Work in a team and serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit
- Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
- Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team
- Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Owns the lifecycle management and associated documentation package for the systems
- Be proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve Business processes
- Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
- Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modeling tool
- Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state
- Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consultant, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...