- Kforce Inc.
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
101 Auburn St
Kforce has a client in search of an IAM Business Systems Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA).Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify business & technical requirements for new solutions or needs, and direct business users to adopt best practices and standards
- Deconstruct & analyze business processes to document current state or identify suboptimal processes and opportunities for improvement
- Create and implement precise project plans, with attention to detail
- Act as the liaison between IAM and business users to demonstrate new security capabilities to achieve buy-in, and document business-identified capability gaps of current solution offerings
- Determine and develop user requirements for new business needs and systems in production to ensure maximum usability
- Author and update technical & business-friendly documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct regular system analyses to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of proven experience as an IT Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
- Strong written and verbal communicator, with experience authoring long and complex documents with multiple authors
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Self-starter with strong sense of accountability and initiative to complete assigned tasks with a high degree of quality with little oversight
- Experience as an IT BA or BSA in a Cyber Security function, especially IAM
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft productivity applications, including Visio
- Prior experience with IT Security, IAM and IAM/IGA Platforms (Quest One Identity Manager, Saviynt, SailPoint, Oracle) or Authentication/Authorization/Federation platforms (Okta, Microsoft Active Directory)
- Proven capabilities in project management and system testing (UAT, SIT)
- Project Management experience - task tracking, risk log maintenance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business, business finance, business systems analyst, consult, financial reporting analyst, government, inspect, investment analytics, investment fund, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...