- Kforce Inc.
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
101 Auburn St
Kforce has a client in search of a CRM Business Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA).Essential Duties:
- Work in a team and serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit
- Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
- Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team
- Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Owns the lifecycle management and associated documentation package for the systems
- Be proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve Business processes
- Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
- Veeva is already rolled out, this is ongoing
- CRM BA, doing a knowledge transfer until July
- 10-15 support requests coming out
- Agile, 2-week cycles/sprints; There's' two versions of those cycles; One is two weeks for standard; The other is 6-weeks for larger (enhancements) for marketing and brand teams
- Working very closely with the offshore team, and specifically their onsite lead
- As well as different business stakeholders, 5 to 7 different stakeholders, they primarily interface with less than that, always interfacing with somebody from sales operations
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyst, analyze, consult, examiner, inspect, monitor, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...