Technology Asset Management Engineer II
Compensation: $94,700.00 - $142,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Technology Operations team, your initiative and creative problem-solving will help propel global innovation in technology and business. Working with a team of motivated collaborators, you'll develop and implement strategic technology solutions, ensuring the successful integration of network system and applications servers into existing and new technology infrastructures. You'll play a key role in the care and support of customers, including proactive incident monitoring.. In addition to valuable on-the-job experience, you'll receive coaching, mentorship and a host of other development opportunities to advance your career at the firm and beyond.
As a Technology Asset Management Engineer II (Associate), you will work within a fast paced critical technology environment, following detailed processes and procedures aligned with JPMorgan Chase & Co. polices and standards, insuring the safety of the firms technology assets and data. You will be part of a team that manages mass storage (media) and asset management functions internally/externally to Data Center Services providing guidance to other operational environments where applicable. Your duties include: validating incoming assets for deployment, document incoming and outgoing assets and parts via inventory control systems, process outgoing and incoming assets and parts via multiple couriers, validate and ship assets to vendors or other locations, manage asset disposals and mass storage (media) destruction events, perform efficient, secure and timely transfers of technology between sites, research asset requests for LOBs, perform estate assessments via a structured self-assessment framework.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced infrastructure project, operations systems and data analytics knowledge
* Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
* Understanding of technology offerings and businesses supported
* Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot and deliver strategic solutions to clients
* Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning and growth opportunities
* Effective collaboration and communication to achieve common goals and maintain a company standard of excellence
* Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
* Proven experience of asset management and logistics environments
* Previous knowledge of backup environment and media management
* Understanding of database inventory management toolsets
* Ability to support frequent standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50lbs
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...