Commercial Banking - Wholesale Lending Services - Tranformation & Simplification Project Manager - A
Compensation: $67,280.00 - $93,980.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Commercial Banking - Wholesale Lending Services - Tranformation & Simplification Project Manager - Associate
Req #: 190060779
Location: Newark, DE, US
Job Category: Project Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) supports several lines of business within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 2,400 employees and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding. Within WLS, the Transformation & Simplification team is focused on simplifying the business model, technical footprint and digital tools.
The Project Manager will be responsible for execution of lending platform initiatives, enhancing operational efficiency and improving platform stability.
The position will report into Lending Simplification within Transformation & Simplification, and will be located in Newark, DE, Chicago, IL or Bengaluru, India.
* Drive Transformation & Simplification initiatives to advance the operational landscape within WLS. Improve efficiency and controls by enhancing interfaces, automation and the core lending platform to reduce redundancy and manual processes.
* Collaborate with business and technology partners to establish strategic priorities for lending platform
* Partner with key stakeholders to define and deliver solutions that address business and operational needs
* Analyze business requirements for new project requests & define testing requirements
* Coordinate project implementation & post-release support model
* Communicate project & program updates to stakeholders
Open to other locations: Charlotte, NC and San Francisco, CA
* BA/BS degree required
* A minimum of 5 years' experience required in the financial services industry, with experience participating in project delivery
* Excellent analytical and communication (oral & written) skills
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all staff levels
* Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work in order to support concurrent projects
* Experience with Loan IQ or other loan operations or loan technology is a plus* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...