CIB Finance & Business Management - Global Program Management - Project Manager - CIB Risk - Associa
Compensation: $102,170.00 - $143,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
CIB Finance & Business Management - Global Program Management - Project Manager - CIB Risk - Associate
Req #: 190092012
Location: Newark, DE, US
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
PMO/Project Manager - Associate - Delaware
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Corporate and Investment Bank Finance & Business Management's goals are to ensure a sound control environment and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. This team is looking for an Associate to support the broad program, project & process agendas of the CIB Governance and Program Management group. Our group supports a mixture of projects related to Finance and Risk, including Strategic, Operational and Regulatory initiatives across multiple businesses and functions in the Corporate and Investment Bank.
* Defining project plan for a project or a workstream
* Quality execution against a project plan
* Identifying and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
* Managing communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
* Building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders in the different sub lines of business and functions our team supports
* Partnering with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
* Coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
* Providing business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, be confident and have excellent communication skills. The role has global exposure, accountability and responsibility.
* 2-4 years project and process management experience
* Relationship building, influencing and stakeholder management skills
* Established track record of project delivery in a complex environment
* Strong oral and written Communication and Presentation skills
* Strong analytical, structured approach to problem solving
* Strong people and organizational management skills
* Strong facilitation skills
* Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
* Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
* Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage changes in plan
* Regulatory and / or Risk knowledge a plus* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...