Compensation: $84,490.00 - $168,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Location: Mount Lebanon, PA Description
Responsible for personal production goals and customer service objectives for all assigned branches. Works closely with all branch staff (licensed and non-licensed) to help identify investment and / or insurance opportunities to help customers with their long-term goals.
- Coach bankers as needed to better profile customers in order to identify needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Provide ongoing coaching, product / sales training and sales support to assigned branches in order to deliver a great customer experience to all customers and prospective customers.
- Responsible for partnering with different lines of business (Mortgage, Business Banking, Private Bank, etc) to provide clients with best solutions for all their needs.
- Provides investment / insurance products and services to customers based on comprehensive financial planning approach that incorporates all assets, goals, time horizon and risk tolerances.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of investment sales experience
- Series 7, 63, 65/66 and Life and Health Licenses
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Associated topics: call center, commission, client, insurance agent, lead sales agent, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, sales, sales associate, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...