As a First Commonwealth Financial Solutions Center Manager you know how to lead individuals as a team to outperform competition by delivering an engaged customer and employee experience. You are dedicated and provide the energy, inspiration, innovation and leadership needed to win in an ever-changing industry. You have a passion for building relationships, educating and advising and identifying opportunities to equip our customers and employees with financial solutions that will help them achieve Financial Confidence. You will lead a Financial Solutions Center with effective communication, ongoing coaching and relentless execution on our mission and vision. With a high level of accountability for all aspects of your Center's success, you drive for high-performance results within a competitive and demanding financial solutions sales environment. You will execute a well-defined plan for delivering the entire bank to your community and partnering to drive and support small business sales activities with consistency and conviction. You will personally drive small business sales through consistent and on-going business development activities focused on expanding existing client relationships and engaging new prospects to win both their personal and business related banking relationships.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. In this role you will positively impact your customers and your own team of Financial Solutions Specialists.
2. You must use your experience and management skills to lead, coach and develop your sales team for success.
3. You will be accountable for continuously exceeding expectations and driving your sales team to achieve First Commonwealth's standards of performance excellence by providing on-going coaching, training, support and empowerment of your team as they strive to exceed both sales and service objectives.
4. You will execute on the Financial Solutions Team's objectives by driving the strategies and tactics needed to deliver on your Center's assigned sales goals and customer service expectations.
5. You will be actively engaged in handling a myriad of customer interactions including conducting transactions, providing financial solutions, resolving problems, and building relationships.
6. You will model exceptional customer service by demonstrating and holding your team accountable for developing product expertise and providing an exceptional experience for all customers.
7. As a Financial Solutions Center Manager you will proactively work with small business customers and prospects to offer an array of financial solutions including loans, products and services to help them achieve their goals and Financial Confidence.
8. You will work closely with your business partners to educate your team and customers on the financial solutions First Commonwealth offers through Brokerage, Trust, Mortgage, Small Business, Insurance, Treasury Management, Corporate Banking and Merchant Services.
9. You will collaborate and align with First Commonwealth's Convenience Banking Center, online and mobile channels.
10. You are accountable for attracting, developing and retaining top talent within your Financial Solutions Center through a proactive approach to resource planning in conjunction with your human resources business partners and Financial Solutions Market Leader.
11. You will promote an inclusive and diverse workplace environment through appropriate talent acquisition strategies.
12. In addition, you will provide oversight and manage the Financial Solutions Center's overall performance related to operations, expense management, security, compliance, and risk management.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. An associate's degree or equivalent experience
2. Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in a customer-centric sales environment with a proven track record of leading, exceeding assigned goals, and developing talent.
3. Excellent communications skills, passionate about helping others, motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
4. Technologically savvy (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile technology, bank systems).
5. Must register and maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). The NMLS website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
6. A valid driver's license and local and/or regional travel required.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...