The Business Analyst's role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. The Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The Business Analyst will also be proactive and coordinate with Business Systems Analyst from the design team for any new technologies to optimize business processes. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT understanding of business requirements.
What You Will Do
* Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
* Deploy and deliver business systems solutions to the business with the support of Platform IT Director and wider IT team
* Work closely with the platform IT Director to identify and prioritize business demands
* Work closely with other business systems analyst to share experience and collaborate
* Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
* Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
* Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
* Interact with Stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
* Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
* Lead efforts to deploy business systems to fit Business processes in his scope of responsibility for the region.
* Can eventually support other regions for short period of time in the deployment of business solutions on which he/she has expertise.
* Collaborate with database administrators, developers to deploy business solutions
* Actively participate to second level support across the region
* Identify areas for improvement within the existing business processes
* Ensure that workarounds and changes to the service operation are communicated
* Supporting the organizational vision and mission
* To promote the use of standards across the Business Unit using ITIL methodologies
* To promote the use of change management and configuration control to maintain the integrity of the data.
* Ensuring that governance and legislative controls are applied correctly and properly within the region
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Design global processes and provide orientation of deployment to local business
* Discuss localizations with local business unit managers
* Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write global process specifications.
* Translate conceptual user requirements into functional.
* Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to delivery teams.
* Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that global process design fits business strategies
* Assist local business systems analysts with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
* Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
* Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements? verbally or through written documentation ? to project managers, global sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
What You Will Bring
* University degree or college diploma in the field of computer science or related field in supply chain and business systems.
* Ability to work in multi-language and multi-cultural environment
* Experience of supporting ERP systems will be an advantage
* Understanding of the business processes and supply chain management
* Efficient and effective use of problem solving and task prioritization to solve complex IT challenges
* Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
* Good project management experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of the organization's core business process and operations.
* Proven experience with business requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
* Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in user-friendly language.
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
* Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills to interact in a respectful way with other members of the organization