Compensation: $69,910.00 - $113,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
The Accounts Receivable Representative - Credit Balances and Refunds is responsible for timely credit balance resolution via refunds to patients, governmental agencies, and other third party payers. Review the validity of the credit
balance by verifying accurate billing and posting procedures. This position performs analytical activities for the reimbursement/collections department managing healthcare accounts receivable.
? Resolve credit balances for insurance and patient balances
? Initiate refunds, offsets, and adjustments
? Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail action taken to resolve
outstanding account balances
? Analyze issues, then search for solutions
? Follow liability policies and established workflows
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and remain focused in a fast paced environment
- Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel,Outlook, and Word
- Ability to work independently in a team environment Required Qualifications
- 18+ months experience with healthcare reimbursement or medical insurance billing
- 1+ years experience performing account reconciliation/ account review/ account resolution
- 1+ years experience in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word Preferred Qualifications
Associated topics: account, accounts receivable, cbo, clerk, clinical documentation specialist, coder, coding, data entry, medical billing, medical coding
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...