Credit Specialist - Accounts Receivable
Compensation: $82,790.00 - $163,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Accounts Receivable Representative - Credit
Balances and Refunds is responsible for timely credit
balance resolution via refunds to patients,
governmental agencies, and other third party payers.
Review the validity of the credit balance by verifying
accurate billing and posting procedures. This position
performs analytical activities for the
reimbursement/collections department managing
healthcare accounts receivable.
* Resolve credit balances for insurance and patient
* Initiate refunds, offsets, and adjustments
* Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail
action taken to resolve outstanding account balances
* Analyze issues, then search for solutions
* Follow liability policies and established workflows
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and remain focused in a fast
* Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook,and Word
* Ability to work independently in a team environment
* Minimum 18 months Healthcare Insurance related
* Experience using Microsoft Office products'
specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* 1+ years experience performing healthcare
reimbursement or medical insurance/billing
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-###-#### or ...@us.ibm.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-###-####.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...