Personal Banker InStore
Compensation: $46,970.00 - $112,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
You might be asking yourself, What exactly is a Personal Banker InStore? We partner with top regional grocery store chains throughout our footprint to place bank branches right inside their store. As a Personal Banker InStore, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers as part of a convenient InStore branch team.
Personal Bankers InStore value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Citizens Bank. Youll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and people person.
A Day in the Life of a Personal Banker InStore
What can we offer you?
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
Why Work for Us
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Join us as a Personal Banker InStore and use your outstanding people skills to help shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential at Citizens Bank.
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Associated topics: banking solution, counselor, customer, loan review, loan servicing officer, mortgage, mortgage originator, officer, personal banker ii, sale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...