- $101,453.33 -173,220.00/year*
51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The critical job function is to provide analytical support to ensure to the growth and profitability of the Chubb's Personal Risk Services in assigned jurisdictions. Through in-depth and complex analyses, you will evaluate the performance of multiple lines of business, as well as identify emerging trends and/or opportunities. You will be responsible for creating and developing actionable reports and identifying pricing recommendations that improve products and Chubb's performance.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Support the Regional Product Teams in developing state specific market analysis that facilitate growth while maintaining profitability and target market focus using leading-edge market analytics
* Using competitive and demographic data to prepare analysis, interpret data and provide meaningful reports to business teams
* Supports and participates in the implementation of auto and home strategies by incorporating external market information into analysis packets
* Produce reports based on database analysis. Conduct research and quantitative and qualitative analysis on existing and emerging insurance markets, products and competitors
* Complete and maintain market research on competitors (including, but not limited to, pricing matrix, rate adequacy, loss trends, competitive landscape, regulation, etc?) in assigned states for home and auto
* Utilize strong oral and written communication skills to effectively convey reports and analysis results in an easily understandable manner
* Exhibit organizational skills to effectively manage competing priorities
* Establish effective working relationships with field Marketing & Underwriting, Actuarial, Product Management, Business Resource Group, Home Office Marketing, and Product Development
* Prepare information needed to review post implementation results for state rate reviews.
* Assist in communicating results of strategic & tactical decisions to senior management
* Independently manage low to moderate complexity projects; understand business objectives as they relate to project goals
* Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience in math, economics, actuarial, or statistics emphasis
* 1 to 3 year of insurance knowledge/experience
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to work effectively as a team member as well as independently
* Must be highly organized with excellent time management skills and an ability to synthesize information
* Ability to determine accuracy of data and reasonableness of results and identify and resolve errors
* Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets, Access database skills are preferred
* A background or understanding of pricing and/or underwriting
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: business, consultant, economics, economy asset, market, estate, investment, pricing, real estate, valuation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...