* Run a shift effectively
* Ensure that best practices are being followed especially as it pertains to food safety
* Celebrate successes with the team!
* Be able to properly handle cares calls and customer complaints in the restaurant.
* Manage labor
* Facilitate daily cleaning tasks
* Establish accountability with team members
* Maintain a fun work environment
* Work with the operator and leadership team to maintain vision alignment
* Organize with excellent follow through
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, bakery manager, floor manager, general manager, grocery store manager, management, night manager, shift manager, supervisor