Merchant Monitoring Analyst
Compensation: $119,220.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants' demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Merchant Monitoring Analyst
Knowing Your Customer is no longer just a process that happens up front, with new merchants, but rather a continuous process for all live merchants. In order to build a sustainable business, we, as a financial institution, need to know at all times what our customers are up to and whether this is in line with rules, regulations and risk appetite. And all this in a scalable way.
Within the Merchant Monitoring team we are looking for somebody who can stand up to this exciting opportunity in a growing and dynamic business. You are somebody who takes ownership over this responsibility, tries to identify businesses in our portfolio that might pose an increased money laundering, terrorism financing or other compliance related risk to Adyen using our inhouse built and maintained tooling, and then collaborates with the merchants and/or account manager to mitigate these risks accordingly. Your drive is to build a sustainable business through sustainable relationships with our merchants. You are somebody that can take full control over their own workflows, always looking to make the right ethical choice. You are looking to innovate, and be critical to find new and better insights into our portfolio.
What you'll do
* Taking ownership over our operational merchant risk management (with a focus on the compliancy related risks)
* Making the right choices for both Adyen and our merchants
* Ad-hoc analysis of and investigations into merchants' compliance risk profile
* Collaborating non-compliancy situations with account managers and merchants
* Identifying and improving gaps in our monitoring and operational risk-control efforts
Who you are
* 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in AML, transaction monitoring and/or transaction filtering.
* Challenging the status quo and other people's views
* Strong analytical skills and curiosity to understand things
* High working pace
* Natural sense of urgency, there is no tomorrow
* Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required
* Pre: Experience with payments and the financial industry
* Pre: Experience with regulatory and/or card scheme compliance
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Associated topics: business, consult, examiner, financial analyst, guidance, investment analyst, legal, market, refine, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...